The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Elmhaven Care Center is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
Windsor Elmhaven was founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
What makes Windsor Elmhaven unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. These languages are: English, Spanish, and Tagalog.
The rehab team at Windsor Elmhaven has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- 4 star CMS rated facility
- Licensed sub acute unit
- Outstanding Annual CDPH surveys
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- Caring staff and outstanding therapies
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
What makes us special?
We offer a Skilled Nursing Facility level of care in conjunction with our Sub Acute level of care which allows our facility to effectively treat residents with complex medical diagnosis and needs. We have on site certified wound nurses, respiratory therapists, and an outstanding therapy program with outstanding therapy results. Our patients are pleased with our services and we look forward to serving you.
- Administrator – Anthony Alexander
- Director of Nursing – Venus Julian
- Director of Social Services – Michelle Rodriguez
- Director of Business Development – Elise Sanghera
- Director of Rehabilitation – Michael Hardey
“My father-in-law loves living here. They have lots of social events. We have had trouble with his clothing disappearing. I rate it a 4 even with the clothing issue because the happiness of my loved one outweighs this.” – Sheila N.
“This facility has a new leadership team that has brought so many positive changes. Anthony is the new Executive Director and with his extensive background and many years of experience he has implemented so many amazing programs and systems to ensure patients have a positive experience during their stay at Elmhaven. I would definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.” – Elise D.
“My mother spent 28 days at Windsor Elmhaven. The level of care that she received was 5 star. The physical therapy, wound management, and level of communication from the management to patient was excellent. My mother, coming from a different SNF had much to compare it to. The new management here at Windsor is very attentive to patient care and the end result shows. The head manager is always in and you can communicate directly with him should you desire.” – Atsushi A.